Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Do Not Fail to See Death by Stork

At the Stork Club, of course. Telegraph Avenue at 23rd Street in fabulous skid-row Oakland, Friday, September 22. Starts at 9 p.m.

First up will be Winner's Bitch, (featuring former She Mobbers, Sue Hutchinson and Suki O'Kane). Then DBS, also featuring Sue, plus me and Andrew and Tony. Then Remora, which is a Deftones cover band(!). Sounds like fun. Sure to be cheap. Always good times. And Jerry Brown lives right down the street. I always think he'll stop in, but he never does.

Have I ever blogged about the time Jerry Brown did a bunch of mescaline with my aunt and uncle in Mexico, back in the hippie days...? No? Maybe next time.

5 comments:

Bathtub said...

Death By Stork SUX!

Miss Lisa said...

Oh, well, I guess you would know...

Tuckers said...

I failed. Am I a bad person?

Miss Lisa said...

I still like you, but you did miss a good show. Don't worry--we'll come to SF soon enough. The question is: Can SF handle it? And the other question is: Can we handle SF? And another question: Why do 40+ year-olds continue to play rock&roll? Shouldn't we have moved on to children's music or musical theater by now?

Tuckers said...

Awww, come on. You guys will be paying at the AARP conventions in a couple of years.