Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Stereolab - Exploding Head Movie

Can't seem to stop making music videos. Is there an MVA (Music Video's Anonymous) meeting in my area?

My name is Captive Wild Woman and I'm addicted to the Internet Archive. Ever since I read the legal-usage terms of "public domain" the archival filmed and uploaded world is my oyster. I will continue to download and edit footage set to indie rock until somebody stops me, because I can no longer stop myself.

Today's video is from Stereolab's album "Refried Ectoplasm [Switched On Volume 2]" from 1995. It's a collection of singles and b-sides and is probably one of their best albums. I hope it's not too massively (corporately) copyrighted because I really enjoyed putting this Coney Island footage to it. If anyone has a problem with it, just let me know. For your viewing and listening pleasure only. No other uses. What could it be used for? It's only four inches wide.



French Disko from the same album.


Wiki

No comments: