Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cedric Martinez SOPA Protest Moment

Wikipedia has shut down for 24 hours to protest the SOPA copyright legislation that could possibly have dire effects on free-speech aspects of the Internet. Nobody can look up anything on Wikipedia today--yo! In defiance of SOPA, I'm staging a different kind of protest: posting this photo of Cedric, former personal trainer and now arch-nemesis of the Vanderpump family.

I don't know where I got this photo. I just found it in a folder marked "misc." Cedric is mysterious that way. Claiming he was a child of a Parisian street-whore on last season's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Cedric was dramatically ousted from the Vanderpump household where he had been living, rent free, for an undisclosed amount of time. Turns out his "abandonment issues" might have been a bit exaggerated in order to take advantage of the Lisa Vanderpump's ongoing hospitality.

When he threatened to blackmail Ken Vanderpump, it was all over for Cedric, on the show and in the exclusive Vanderpump ciricle of friends. But not on the Internet! I continue to get lots of traffic on my site from people looking for an image of the irrepressible lad. And he just showed up again on the last episode of season two, which I missed, because Real Housewives shows tend to give me mental illness.

But I want to take a stand. So here's a photo of Cedric. Have at it, Google searchers. I don't know who took this photo. It appears to be a screen capture, which could make it doubly copyright troublesome. Will my site be shut down due to Cedric-search fever? I guess we'll test the waters and see what happens. STAY TUNED, here on the currently free-form Internet.

Cedric Martinez - successful fame-whore

No comments: