Friday, March 27, 2009

It's a Blog Vacation

Everyone settle down: I have an announcement to make. CWW will be traveling in the next week or so and I'm taking a break from the computer as well. Calm down! Calm down! Everything will be all right. Don't worry. I'll be back soon. Stay cool, cats (as Mick Jagger once said [at Altamont]).

It will be good to give my "mouse elbow" a rest and I might get a tan, which isn't that unusual in the Northwest, due to the proliferation of tanning salons in every strip mall. I mean a NATURAL tan, caused by a depleted ozone layer. That's what I'm talking about.

I will not disclose my whereabouts but here's a clue:


Another cryptic hint:


Meanwhile, I'm sure you'll find an abundance of entertainment options out there while I'm traipsing about. Ooh, look: Ang Lee directs "Taking Woodstock," based on a true story. Starring Dimetri Martin, Eugene Levy, Imelda Staunton, Emile Hirsch, and Liev Schreiber in a saucy blond wig. It's about hippies, music, mud and tripping while encountering all three. I might pay full price for this.


Have you ever taken acid and tried to eat breakfast? It looks kind of like this:


Where was I? Oh yes, a blog vacation. While I'm gone, enjoy these images of instruments made by children at my son's school. I'd love to play these in a band called Cattywampus.









Commercial break. This is our favorite commercial and it's not even a real commercial, making it even better.


Last and pretty much least, and probably completely inappropriately, here's some Apollonia 6. C'mon--it's Friday and Spring Break for Washington State. WHOOO!

6 comments:

Ellen Catalina, LCSW said...

Actually I will be on vacation too. So I will not panic at the loss of CWW. As long as you promise to come back.

michelle robinson said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't go.

Miss Lisa said...

Sorry ma'am. I've got to be ramblin.' But I'll be back, especially since most of my friends are now "virtual." It's tough meeting new people so I'll just hug my computer goodbye for now...

Tuckers said...

Isn't it funny how the Apollonia vid looks like a Hindi musical if you take away the skin and the feathered hair!

Mildred Davenport said...

I dunno, it couldn't be Disneyland, could it? That would be too easy. And i get the feeling you can't afford a trip into outer space. Maybe a trip into inner space. I know...a week inside of a sensory deprivation tank with pancakes and mushrooms.

Kelly Edwards said...

I had fun seeing those cute little guitars! Reminds me of my projects when I was a kid especially when I attempted to make a gibson les paul special guitar