Monday, October 25, 2010

This is me, dealing with bureaucracy


I don't actually want to knock my healthcare provider. I'm eternally grateful that my husband's job helps us every month by providing a big chunk of our healthcare. We need it on a regular basis. And for the most part it's worked out very well for all of us, especially for Jackson.

But when it's is bad--it's very very bad. To the point of my mental and physical detriment. Overworked, understaffed and disorganized are generally the three culprits. Sometimes an evil incompetent comes along to destroy all health in its path. But that's rare (though certainly a possibility, no matter where you get your coverage).

Today, I simultaneously feel like the Three Stooges and also like I'm dealing with the Three Stooges when it comes to healthcare. It's enough to make me ZOINK! Why I oughta... Plink! Blump! Bonk--OH!



No comments: