Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's On Your Wall? - Linda McElroy

It's time to explore wall space again. Linda's a creative force to be reckoned with. She's an amazing chef, a quilter, a knitter, and my aunt, all in one. When she married my uncle, our whole family felt brighter and shinier. She glows. Let's look at her walls.

A beautiful Joe Shlitcha abstract. This reflects the lovely Northwest so well.


Linda's teeny, tiny downstairs bathroom has been recently revived the addition of her kids' art. My cousins Megan and Matt have a lot of good stuff going on, with art and music as a firm base to launch from. I like the mattes and similar (but not too similar) black frames. You may notice cousin Matt's snake in the sneaker in the top right photo.


Close-up on Matt's Hawk-Bear print.


When in Seattle, be sure to stop by Linda and Tom's Ristorante Machiavelli. A guaranteed good night out, plus (bonus) family photos on the walls.

2 comments:

Ellen Catalina, LCSW said...

absolutely ADORE the abstract painting on top. what an incredible score.

Can I send some photos of what's on my walls?

Miss Lisa said...

Yes, please do! Send jpegs to captiveww (at) yahoo (dot) com.

I believe the abstract was a barter for childcare. Good deal all around.